e-fiore Face and Body Care – Clay (Green) 100g
Enjoy your shopping with us!
100% NATURAL & VEGAN PRODUCT
Oily Skin Care, Acne Skin Care, Combination Skin Care, Mature Skin Care, Body Care, Hair Care.
GREEN CLAY has the strongest effect among all cosmetic clays! It is ideal for regular care of oily, acne-prone, combination and problematic skin. What is more, it has anti-wrinkle, firming and anti-cellulite properties, and is perfect for oily hair care!
Natural GREEN CLAY has a high concentration of active ingredients – silicon, zinc, aluminum oxide, and it contains nearly 20 mineral salts. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties – it deeply cleanses skin pores, normalizes the production of sebum, efficiently soothes the symptoms of acne, accelerates the healing of wounds, and also relieves irritations and redness of the skin. Green clay has also smoothing, softening, mattifying, regenerating and refreshing properties. And also, works perfectly as anti-wrinkle, firming and anti-cellulite mask. What is more, green clay helps to improve the general condition of oily hair and scalp – it detoxifies, disinfects and regulates the production of sebum, helps soothe irritation and inflammation of the scalp and makes hair strong, shiny and healthy.
Availability: 5 in stock
- It is a natural remedy for oily, acne, combination and problematic skin care.
- It helps to improve the general condition of oily hair and scalp – detoxifies, disinfects and regulates sebum production, soothes irritation and inflammation of the scalp, strengthens blood circulation and as a result is able to accelerate hair growth. Green clay makes hair strong, shiny and healthy.
- It has detoxifying properties.
- It has moisturizing, nourishing and regenerating properties.
- It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and soothing properties.
- It refines pores and helps to fight blackheads.
- It has skin tone balancing properties.
- It has anti-wrinkle properties.
- It has firming and anti-cellulite properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Clay can be used in several ways:
- Clay with still water – for washing face, body, hair and scalp.
- Clay mask – for face and body treatments.
- Bath – bath with the addition of clay relaxes and improves condition of the skin.
- Powdered clay – as a powder for excessive sweating of hands and feet instead of deodorant.
Face: Wash your face and remove make-up as needed. In a small bowl mix some clay with still water or your favorite hydrolate using a wooden or plastic spoon – the clay mixture should be smooth and thinner than sour cream. Apply clay mask on your face, neck and decolletage. It is advisable not to let the clay dry on the skin – you can spray it with a mist of your favorite hydrolate or still water, or alternatively, you can apply a moist compress on your skin to cover clay and protect it from drying out. Leave it for about 10-20 minutes (depends on skin sensitivity). Wash the mask off and apply your favorite serum or collagen (as needed), and then apply face cream. Clay mask can be used 1-2 times per week depending on skin needs.
Body: In a small bowl mix some clay with still water or your favorite hydrolate using a wooden or plastic spoon – the clay mixture should be smooth and thinner than sour cream. Apply clay mask on clean body and wrap it in cling film for 15-20 minutes (depends on skin sensitivity) – it is advisable to use body scrub 2 days earlier. Wash the mask off and apply your favorite lotion or oil.
Bath: Add clay to your bath.
Hair and Scalp: Wash your hair as usual and then apply a mixture of clay and still water or suitable hydrolate on your hair and scalp. Massage your head gently for about 5 minutes and then rinse the mask off and apply hair conditioner (do not apply it on your scalp).
Alternatively, you can mix clay with water or suitable hydrolate, and a bit of natural oil. Apply clay mixture on your scalp and dry hair. Cover your hair with a hair plastic cap and towel for about 20 minutes. Then, wash your hair and scalp with shampoo and apply hair conditioner (do not apply it on your scalp).
Kaolin (Green Clay)