Natural Secrets Pink Clay 100g
Enjoy your shopping with us!
100% NATURAL & VEGAN PRODUCT
Sensitive Skin Care, Atopic Skin Care, Mature Skin Care, Dry Skin Care, Body Care, Hair Care.
PINK CLAY is a unique, natural product with a high content of minerals – gently cleanses, tones the skin and soothes irritations! It is ideal for regular care of sensitive, vascular and atopic skin. What is more, it is perfect for sensitive scalp care and delicate, thin hair.
Natural PINK CLAY is a perfect combination of two types of clay – white and red. It is full of beneficial microelements that cleanse, disinfect, tone and smoothe the skin. In addition, pink clay has anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling properties, soothes irritations, reduces skin redness and strengthens blood vessels. Also, it has moisturizing and rejuvenating properties – restores the natural glow of the skin. Pink clay is recommended for sensitive, allergic and atopic skin, including rosacea, and also for dry and mature skin. What is more, it helps to improve the general condition of delicate and thin hair and sensitive scalp – detoxifies, disinfects and regulates sebum production, soothes irritation and inflammation of the scalp and makes hair strong, shiny and healthy.
Out of stock
Natural Secrets Pink Clay:
- It is a natural remedy for sensitive, atopic, mature, dry skin care.
- It helps to improve the general condition of delicate and thin hair and sensitive scalp – detoxifies, disinfects and regulates sebum production, soothes irritation and inflammation of the scalp, strengthens blood circulation and as a result is able to accelerate hair growth. Pink clay makes thin hair strong, shiny and healthy.
- It has detoxifying properties.
- It has moisturizing, nourishing and regenerating properties.
- It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and soothing properties.
- It has anti-swelling properties.
- It has properties that reduce skin redness.
- It has the properties of strengthening blood vessels
- It refines pores and helps to fight blackheads.
- It has skin tone balancing properties.
- It has anti-wrinkle properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Clay can be used in several ways:
- Clay with still water – for washing face, body, hair and scalp.
- Clay mask – for face and body treatments.
- Bath – bath with the addition of clay relaxes and improves condition of the skin.
- Powdered clay – as a powder for excessive sweating of hands and feet instead of deodorant.
Face: Wash your face and remove make-up as needed. In a small bowl mix some clay with still water or your favorite hydrolate using a wooden or plastic spoon – the clay mixture should be smooth and thinner than sour cream. Apply clay mask on your face, neck and decolletage. It is advisable not to let the clay dry on the skin – you can spray it with a mist of your favorite hydrolate or still water, or alternatively, you can apply a moist compress on your skin to cover clay and protect it from drying out. Leave it for about 10-20 minutes (depends on skin sensitivity). Wash the mask off and apply your favorite serum or collagen (as needed), and then apply face cream. Clay mask can be used 1-2 times per week depending on skin needs.
Body: A gentle but effective body peeling and blood vessel strengthening remedy, and also moisturizing and regenerating antioxidant.
In a small bowl mix some clay with still water or your favorite hydrolate for sensitive skin using a wooden or plastic spoon – the clay mixture should be smooth and thinner than sour cream. Apply clay mask on clean body and leave it for about 15-20 minutes (depends on skin sensitivity). Wash the mask off and apply your favorite lotion or oil.
Bath: Add clay to your bath.
Hair and Scalp: Wash your hair as usual and then apply a mixture of clay and still water or suitable hydrolate on your hair and scalp. Massage your head gently for about 5 minutes and then rinse the mask off and apply hair conditioner (do not apply it on your scalp).
Alternatively, you can mix clay with water or suitable hydrolate, and a bit of natural oil. Apply clay mixture on your scalp and dry hair. Cover your hair with a hair plastic cap and towel for about 20 minutes. Then, wash your hair and scalp with shampoo and apply hair conditioner (do not apply it on your scalp).
Kaolin (Pink Clay)