Welcome to The Guardians of Health and Beauty
The Guardians of Health and Beauty, Unit 10, Barryscourt Business Park, Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork, Ireland; Phone no: 00353 877067248, e-mail: email@example.com, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Policy within Ireland and Northern Ireland:
Thank you for shopping at The Guardians of Health and Beauty. We offer free delivery within Ireland and Northern Ireland when you spend €200 and more on our e-shop. If you spend under €200, you will be charged for delivery. We use An Post courier service to deliver our parcels. Orders are shipped Monday-Friday for delivery during business hours. Please note that we cannot specify delivery times – deliveries can be made any time between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. You will be provided with a tracking number.
- A delivery surcharge may apply because of the weight/size of the parcel.
- We reserve the right to change these conditions due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Inclusion of any product on our website is not a guarantee of it being in stock, e.g. items discontinued by manufacturers or items not available due to covid-19 limitations.
- If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
- Please not that sale items cannot be refunded – only regular price items can be refunded.
Returns Policy within Ireland and Northern Ireland:
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help – products purchased at our e-shop can be returned within 25 days of the original purchase of the product. A product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- You contact The Guardians of Health and Beauty to arrange your return within 15 days of the original purchase of the product.
- The product isn’t opened, used or damaged.
- The product is in its original packaging.
- The protective stickers are in their original state, not removed and not damaged.
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To arrange your return, please contact The Guardians of Health and Beauty on 00353 87 70 67 248 or e-mail us at email@example.com. Products that do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for return.
- Shipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable. Please note, that you are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss or damage to the product during the shipping.
The rules and regulations for the use of our website www.wecareforyou.ie
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use our website www.wecareforyou.ie if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Ireland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Guardians of Health and Beauty and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.wecareforyou.ie. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from wecareforyou.ie/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from wecareforyou.ie/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from wecareforyou.ie/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from wecareforyou.ie/
Redistribute content from www.wecareforyou.ie (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. The Guardians of Health and Beauty does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of The Guardians of Health and Beauty, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws The Guardians of Health and Beauty shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- The Guardians of Health and Beauty reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to The Guardians of Health and Beauty a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of The Guardians of Health and Beauty; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The Guardians of Health and Beauty’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms of service page was created at privacyterms.io. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.