Natural Secrets White Clay 100g
Enjoy your shopping with us!
100% NATURAL & VEGAN PRODUCT
Normal Skin Care, Sensitive Skin Care, Irritated Skin Care, Dry Skin Care, Mature Skin Care, Dehydrated Skin Care, Body Care, Hair Care.
WHITE CLAY is the most delicate of all types of cosmetic clays. It is a unique, natural product with a high content of minerals – gently cleanses, tones the skin and soothes irritations! It is ideal for regular care of normal, sensitive, dray, mature and dehydrated skin. What is more, it is perfect for sensitive scalp care, and also for normal and delicate hair.
Natural WHITE CLAY cleanses, disinfects, tones and smoothes the skin. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling properties, soothes irritations, reduces skin redness and strengthens blood vessels. Also, it has moisturizing and rejuvenating properties – restores the natural glow of the skin. White clay is recommended for normal, sensitive, dry, irritated, mature and dehydrated skin. What is more, it helps to improve the general condition of normal and delicate hair and sensitive scalp – detoxifies, disinfects and regulates sebum production, soothes irritation and inflammation of the scalp and makes hair strong, shiny and healthy.
Availability: 2 in stock
Natural Secrets White Clay:
- It is the most delicate of all types of cosmetic clays.
- It is a natural remedy for normal, sensitive, irritated, dray and mature skin care.
- It helps to improve the general condition of normal and delicate hair, and sensitive scalp – detoxifies, disinfects and regulates sebum production, soothes irritation and inflammation of the scalp, strengthens blood circulation and as a result is able to accelerate hair growth. White clay makes hair strong, shiny and healthy.
- It has detoxifying properties.
- It has moisturizing, nourishing and regenerating properties.
- It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and soothing properties.
- It has anti-swelling properties.
- It has properties that reduce skin redness.
- It has the properties of strengthening blood vessels
- It refines pores and helps to fight blackheads.
- It has skin tone balancing properties.
- It has anti-wrinkle properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Clay can be used in several ways:
- Clay with still water – for washing face, body, hair and scalp.
- Clay mask – for face and body treatments.
- Bath – bath with the addition of clay relaxes and improves condition of the skin.
- Powdered clay – as a powder for excessive sweating of hands and feet instead of deodorant.
Face: Wash your face and remove make-up as needed. In a small bowl mix some clay with still water or your favorite hydrolate using a wooden or plastic spoon – the clay mixture should be smooth and thinner than sour cream. Apply clay mask on your face, neck and decolletage. It is advisable not to let the clay dry on the skin – you can spray it with a mist of your favorite hydrolate or still water, or alternatively, you can apply a moist compress on your skin to cover clay and protect it from drying out. Leave it for about 10-20 minutes (depends on skin sensitivity). Wash the mask off and apply your favorite serum or collagen (as needed), and then apply face cream. Clay mask can be used 1-2 times per week depending on skin needs.
Body: A gentle but effective body peeling and skin regeneration.
In a small bowl mix some clay with still water or your favorite hydrolate using a wooden or plastic spoon – the clay mixture should be smooth and thinner than sour cream. Apply clay mask on clean body and leave it for about 15-20 minutes (depends on skin sensitivity). Wash the mask off and apply your favorite lotion or oil.
Bath: Add clay to your bath.
Hair and Scalp: Wash your hair as usual and then apply a mixture of clay and still water or suitable hydrolate on your hair and scalp. Massage your head gently for about 5 minutes and then rinse the mask off and apply hair conditioner (do not apply it on your scalp).
Alternatively, you can mix clay with water or suitable hydrolate, and a bit of natural oil. Apply clay mixture on your scalp and dry hair. Cover your hair with a hair plastic cap and towel for about 20 minutes. Then, wash your hair and scalp with shampoo and apply hair conditioner (do not apply it on your scalp).
Kaolin (White Clay)